Monday, January 19, 2015

Mulan


When Mulan came out in 1998, I was 11, and I got totally obsessed with her and the movie, I watched it every single day! I can totally feel how annoying it must have been for my parents, ha ha! They never said anything, though! :)

Even though the only thing Mulan and I had in common was that I was still an only child too back then, I felt like I could totally relate to her! Ha ha! She became my hero, and I even tried to get out of bed the way she did! I tried and failed every single morning, and eventually had to face the fact that you can never have the flexibility of a cartoon character! :D

A few weeks ago while my dad was watching TV, he accidentally switched to Disney Cinemagic (Deutschland) and Mulan had just begun! Oh how lovely it was to see it after so many years; brought me back lots of memories! As a reason, I decided to draw Mulan whenever I could get a chance, and I finally did!

If you'd like to see some other Disney Princesses I've drawn, click here.

Noushin

No comments: