Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Bugs!

Bugs have been fascinating me for as long as I can remember. When I was about 5, my dad had made me a butterfly catcher (a critter net), and I remember how I used to catch butterflies very carefully with my little hands, put them in a jar for a while, watch them with admiration, get carried away, daydream, and then let them go back to the beautiful nature they were wandering about at. Ah, those were the days! I was such a dreamer! To be honest, I still am! :)

I was going through my gigantic photo archive the other day, and oh my! I couldn't even remember having taken some of the pictures there! You'd literally fall asleep if I read out the mega number of the shots I've stored in my archive since 2007. Anyways, I rediscovered these pictures across my archive and thought I'd pin them up here in my blog. My favorite bugs are butterflies, ladybugs, and dragonflies. 🐞











I consider myself lucky to have been able to take some of these closeups to see the beauty of these cute beings by myself thanks to technology and digital cameras!

Noushin

No comments: