Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Magic Jars

What lovelier thing can happen to a cute empty little glass jar than transforming it into a beauty? I enjoy doing it so much, and here's my collection.



This one's my oldest.


And it makes a beautiful charm too!







That gorgeous thing inside is a button from a beautiful purple suit my mom had sewed for herself when I was 5 or 6! :)



Ah sea and seashells, how I love you! 



This one's very special, and was gifted to my love for he loves blue! ♥


I kind of like to think this green marble represents a green Earth, and the jar a beautiful green world that was gifted to us! :)



How enchanting are butterflies?



The jungle in a jar. Mommy elephant and her baby enjoying peace.





Lemon cupcake! Yum yum! Cupcakes are so darling! (Lemon slices made out of hot glue.)




The North Pole in a jar. Penguins are so cute! (These penguins were a part of a series of animal statues, which aalso includes the elephants above, my parents had bought on their honeymoon! ♥ We still have them all!)



My origami books in a milk bottle. I'll do a post on my origami books/collection soon!



SNOW!!! I cannot put in words how I adore snow... I would like to imagine I am a pale ice-blue snowflake! I was born in winter and I'm really happy I was. :)

I made the snowman out of hotglue btw.



The snowflake's a kirigami on which I've sprinkled some icy eyeshadow! I've actually always used this eyeshadow as glitter for crafting! Ha ha!





L♥VE!



Cupcakes, cupcakes, pink cupcakes! Gotta love them dearly. This cupcake is made of hotglue too.



Love in Paris! What's more romantic? I'd say everything that's going on in my heart is! :D

I hope you've enjoyed my glass jar collection. Sorry for the super long post!

Noushin

2 comments:

pouyakhf said...

Those little bottles are really cute!
You yourself is so cute!
Keep it up!!
<3

Nnn said...

Thanks a lot dadashie golam <3 <3 <3