Thursday, February 5, 2015

Throwback Thursday

At some point around 2010 when I had WAY shorter hair and more free time, I used to do a lot of crazy selfies. 


Drinking some bokehlicious tea out of my Winnie the Pooh mug which is still my favorite mug to sip from!



"All I want is the wind in my hair to face the fear but not feel scared."


Crazy thoughts!


I guess I was trying to experience how Gulliver had felt in Brobdingnag! 


I always miss my childhood...


Music freak


Photoshop freak! Oh dear God, this one absolutely cracked me up when I saw it today! I'd completely forgotten about it! Me hanging from the "Image" tab is so hilarious! Mental! Ha ha!


I honestly have no idea why I'd made one of my cartoon characters seal my lips!



If you've seen a few posts on my blog, you know what SNOW LOVER of a person I am.


I was a huge SpongeBob SquarePants fan back then.


Looking back at these pictures, I feel so tempted to chop a good length of my hair off; yet it sounds so scary to even think about!

Noushin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! You're so beautiful!!